Fender American Elite Stratocaster Ebony (Olympic Pearl/Case)
Timeless Style Updated for the 21st Century
Over a dozen new innovations, such as 4th-generation noiseless pickups and high-mass, full-sustain saddles, conspire to make the American Elite Stratocaster one of the best modern Strats for the money. The classic tone cocktail of an alder body and maple neck provides the same punch, bite, and twang that helped build Fender's empire, but the expanded 10-way S-1 pickup switching system and comfortable compound-radius neck will give even veteran Strat players reason to upgrade. Fender's tremolo system is also better than ever on the American Elite, with a smoother response and a copper-infused bridge plate to help fight tuning slippage.
Fender Stratocaster: the look and sound of rock 'n' roll
From psychedelia and surf rock to punk rock and metal, the Fender Stratocaster has helped shape the sound of rock 'n' roll for the past 60 years. The Fender American Elite carries on that tradition today with the classic build players love — a comfortable, lightweight alder body and fast maple neck for superior tone and playability — with over a dozen new innovations to continue to inspire great music for the next generation.
4th-generation Fender noiseless pickups with S-1 switching
The 4th-generation noiseless pickups give the American Elite a classic Strat sound without the normal hum and buzz. And for exciting tonal options, the American Elite's S-1 switching gives you 10 total pickup options — which include running all three in series — with the push of a button.Strat purists appreciate that Fender built the S-1 switch discreetly into the volume knob for an unmodded, timeless look.
No-slip tremolo bridge adds texture to chords and leads
The quintessential Fender tremolo is now even better. The American Elite moves from shimmery chords to distinct vibrato and beyond with a natural response that won't strain your hand. You can dive-bomb confidently thanks to a set of locking tuners on one end and a high-mass, copper-infused bridge plate on the other to help fight tuning slippage.
Fender American Elite Stratocaster Electric Guitar Features:
- Fender noiseless single-coil pickups (4th generation)
- S-1 switch provides 10 pickup options for exciting new tones
- Alder body for light weight and a punchy, balanced sound
- C-shaped compound maple neck with a fast satin finish and heel contour
- Ebony fretboard has a clear response and smooth touch
- Tremolo bridge adds texture to chords and leads
- High-mass saddles for added chime and sustain
- Locking tuners for tuning stability and quick string changes
- Includes strap locks, pop-in tremolo arm, and adjustment wrenches
- Body Type: Solid body
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Olympic Pearl
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Compound, modern "C" to "D"
- Radius: 9.5"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dot inlays
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with pop-in arm
- Tuners: Locking short-post tuning machines
- Neck Pickup: 4th generation Noiseless Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: 4th generation Noiseless Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: 4th generation Noiseless Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x volume (S-1 push switch), 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender USA NPS, 9-42
- Case Included: Hardshell case
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0114001723