A footcontroller for the ID:Series amplifiers
The FS-10 footcontroller gives you simple on-the-fly control of your ground-breaking ID:Series amplifier, allowing you to get the most from it in a performance situation.
FS-10 Footcontroller Overview
- On-the-fly control of ID:Series amplifiers
- 3 Modes for complete flexibility
- Requires no external power supply
- Connects with a regular guitar cable
- Access and use the ID:Series chromatic tuner
FS-10 Features Overview
Access all 128 patches on your ID:Series amp, store patches and activate effects.
Use your FS-10 the way that works for you: patch selection, navigation, as a tuner, or even like a row of stomp boxes.
No extra power leads, no extra sockets. A regular guitar lead is all you need to connect your ID:Series amp and your FS-10.
From Patch and Bank selection to effect Tap tempo, your FS-10 gives you key information at a glance. You can even use it to read your ID:Series amp's onboard chromatic tuner.