The ID:260TVP is a 2 x 60 Watt stereo, programmable amp. With 2 x 12" speakers, this combo has a broad immersive sound and really packs a punch live.
The ID: Series represents the culmination of more than seven years technical research and development by the same team that designed Series One, Artisan and HT Venue. The unique controls allow you to custom design your own sound, store it and then have the confidence that the amp will perform in a live environment.
By using the unique Voice control, patented ISF and patent-applied-for True Valve Power, these amplifiers allow unparalleled flexibility and ease of use, enabling you to in effect, design the sound in your head and deliver it live as LOUD as valve™. Individuality is power!
- 60W + 60W 2x12" stereo programmable head
- True Valve Power - LOUD as Valve™
- Voice - select from 6 classic channels
- Manual Mode
- 3 band EQ with patented ISF
- 128 user storable patches
- Multi effects - 4 x modulations, 4 x delays, 4 x reverbs
- Master Volume
- USB connectivity - easily edit and record
- GUI software for deep editing, practice and sharing
- MIDI Input
- MP3/Line Input
- Speaker Emulated Output
- Built-in tuner
- Revolutionary tone
- Multi-function footswitch (supplied separately)
ID:260TVP Features Overview
A patent-applied for feature that offers six distinctly different power valve responses - EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88.
The Voice control has six different channels - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2.
The patented ISF control works with the EQ controls to give you access to infinite new sound possibilities.
The effects section delivers studio quality modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously that you can store with your sound.