New-Generation Jam Band with Full-Range 2.1 Sound
Grab your guitar or bass and microphone, plug into the new eBand from BOSS, and amaze your friends, family, and fans! The eBand JS-10 is self contained and small, but fills the room with full-range sound from its 2.1 sound system and pro BOSS effects. Jam with a large selection of onboard song tracks and audio loops, and add your own library of favorite songs to play along with via USB or SD media. You can easily change the tempo and key signature of the songs with high-quality results, and record your performances, too. eBand is the compact, all-in-one jam station packed with pro features and larger-than-life sound.
- 2.1-channel sound system with integrated subwoofer delivers full-range sound with powerful deep bass
- Two inputs for guitars, basses, and/or vocals, with individual controls and effects paths; ideal for duet jam sessions and teacher/student lessons
- New custom DSP chip provides effects and COSM amps equivalent to the flagship GT-100
- Over 350 pre-loaded audio loops for jamming along — including new “minus-one” audio for bass, two guitars, and guitar and bass — plus 50 new songs
- Center Cancel for minus-one play-along sessions; tempo/key-shift function
- Stylish, sturdy design
Powerful 2.1 Sound
The eBand JS-10 is compact and travel friendly, but its performance is huge. An innovative onboard 2.1 speaker system provides rich, full-frequency sound for song playback and the built-in effects and COSMamps, with deep bass that can shake the room.
Pro BOSS Effects Onboard
Get creative with the awesome BOSS effects and COSM amps built into the eBand JS-10 — equivalent in quality to the flagship GT-100 — plus cool extras such as direct recording and Center Cancel for “minus-one” play-along sessions.
Two Input Channels with Individual FX Paths
Two independent input channels are provided, each with its own effect and COSM amp paths. You can plug in any dual combination of guitar, bass, and/or microphone, ideal for duet jam sessions as well as teacher/student music lessons (see below).
Enhanced Sound Library
The eBand JS-10 is packed with cool new play-along tracks, including over 350 audio loops for jamming and 50 new songs. The selection is wider with new variations of instrument combinations, including “minus-one” audio for bass, two guitars, and guitar and bass. Your favorite MP3s and WAV files can be played back directly from a USB key, or imported into the JS-10 from a computer via USB. In addition, you can record your live performance with effects along with the songs into the JS-10.
Great Practice Tool
With the eBand JS-10, you can jam along with your favorite songs, and freely change the tempo and key with high-quality results. You can also loop and repeat sections of a song, and slow down the fast parts to analyze, learn, and play along. eBand’s dual input channels are also an excellent learning tool. For example, a guitar teacher and student can connect their instruments to one eBand; the teacher demonstrates or quickly records a riff or solo using a built-in backing track, and then the student repeats the performance for the teacher using the same track. It’s a convenient, effective, and fun method for learning!
Capacity SD/SDHC Card: 1 G to 32 GB Data Types eBand Songs (Recording/Playback)
WAV (Quantization bit rate: 16 bits, Playback only)
MP3 (Bit rate: 64 K to 320 Kbps, Playback only) External Memory USB Flash Memory (sold separately) AD Conversion 24 bits + AF method DA Conversion 24 bits Sampling Frequency 44.1 kHz Effect Patches Preset: 130
User: 100 Effect Types
(PHASER, FLANGER, CHORUS, TREMOLO, ROTARY, UNI-V, PAN)
Recording Time (eBand Songs) Hours per GB: 4 hours/32 GB: 130 hours
* The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created. Recording Time (WAV/16 bits/Stereo) Hours per GB: 1.5 hours
32 GB: 50 hours
* The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created. Recording Time (MP3/128 Kbps/Stereo) Hours per GB: 17 hours
32 GB: 550 hours
* The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created. Nominal Input Level INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC (INPUT GAIN = GUITAR): -10 dBu
INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC (INPUT GAIN = MIC): -32 dBu
INPUT 2 AUX: -20 dBu Input Impedance INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC jacks: 1 M ohm
INPUT 2 AUX jack: 47 k ohms Nominal Output Level LINE OUT jacks: -10 dBu Output Impedance LINE OUT jacks: 1 k ohm Internal Speakers 2.1 channels (2-channel Stereo and Woofer) Rated Power Output 12 W (Stereo Speaker 3.5 W x 2 + Woofer 5 W) Display Graphic LCD 132 x 64 dots (with backlit) USB Audio Mass Storage Class Connectors INPUT 1 GUITAR/MIC jack (1/4-inch phone type)
INPUT 2 GUITAR/MIC jack (1/4-inch phone type)
INPUT 2 AUX jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
PHONES jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
LINE OUT jacks (RCA phono type)
EXP PEDAL/CTL 1, 2 jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
USB MEMORY port (USB A)
USB COMPUTER port (USB B)
DC IN jack Current Draw 700 mA Accessories AC adaptor
Owner's Manual Options (sold separately) Footswitch (BOSS FS-5U)
Dual Footswitch (BOSS FS-6, FS-7)
Expression Pedal (Roland EV-5, BOSS FV-500L, BOSS FV-500H)
USB Flash Memory
* Use USB Flash Memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.