Epiphone AJ220SCE Solid Top Acoustic NA
EPIPHONE AJ220SCE SOLID TOP ACOUSTIC NA
The AJ-220SCE has long been one of Epiphone’s best selling acoustic guitars with the look, sound, and build quality that first time players and professionals expect to hear when they pick up an Epiphone. The Advanced Jumbo style was first produced at the legendary Kalamazoo factory in the 1930s has been a favorite of musicians from every field of popular music ever since. The Advanced Jumbo sound is commanding when required but it’s also well balanced which makes it perfect for stage and studio. Now with a killer cutaway and Shadow's new Performer Tuner™ preamp system, the AJ-220SCE takes yet another step above the competition.SPECIFICATIONS
- • Top Material Solid Sitka Spruce
- • Body Material Select mahogany
- • Neck Material Solid mahogany with satin finish
- • Neck Shape SlimTaper™ D-Shape
- • Neck Joint Dovetail, glued-In
- • Scale Length 25.5"
- • Fingerboard Material "Dot" inlays
- • Fingerboard Radius 12"
- • Trussrod Adjustable via headstock
- • Frets 20; medium/jumbo
- • Binding 6-Layer body; Front, 1-Layer;
- • Fingerboard Nut Width 1.68"
- • Hardware Nickel
- • Machine Heads Sealed, Die-cast; 14:1 ratio
- • Bridge Pickup NanoFlex™ low-impedance pickup
- • Controls Shadow Performer Tuner™ Preamp, Master Volume, Phase (feedback cancellation), Treble EQ, Bass EQ, Tuner/Mute Button, Built-in Chromatic Tuner
- • Power Two 2032 Lithium Batteries
- • Bridge Reverse-belly
- • Saddle Compensated; PVC
- • Pickguard Simulated Tortoise with metal "E"
- • Output Jack Metal Endpin Jack with 1/4" output
- • Strap Buttons Yes
- • Typical Weight (+/- 5%) 4.4 lbs
- • Strings D’Addario® 12, 16, 25, 34, 41, 53