'65 Deluxe Reverb
The 22-watt '65 Deluxe Reverb just bleeds tube tone, thanks to its four 12AX7s, two 12AT7s, two 6V6s, and a 5AR4 rectifier tube - not to mention that both the reverb and vibrato are tube driven. A single 12" speaker puts the finishing touches on the fat sounds conjured by this reissued classic. The '65 Deluxe Reverb is the perfect amp for anyone who craves pure Fender tone but doesn't need a ton of wattage. Black vinyl and silver grille cloth round out the vintage look of the beautiful '65 Deluxe Reverb.
Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb Tube Combo Amplifier at a Glance:
- Classic Fender clean tones
- Tubes for tone
Classic Fender clean tones
The 22-watt '65 Deluxe Reverb amp is for rock, country, or blues players who want a moderately powered amp that they can crank up on the gig or in the studio. The fat, snappy guitar tones heard on many of our favorite recordings, from Memphis to Abbey Road, were made using the Deluxe amp.
Tubes for tone
The Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb features a pair of 6V6 Groove Tubes output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, one 12" 8-ohm Jensen C-12K speaker, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, a 2-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on/off, black textured vinyl covering, and a silver grille cloth.
Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb Tube Combo Amplifier Features:
- All-tube amp
- 12" Jensen C-12K speaker with ceramic magnet
- Output is 22 watts into 8 ohms
- 2 channels (normal and vibrato)
- Tube-driven spring reverb and vibrato
- 2-button footswitch
- Baltic birch plywood cabinet
- Black textured vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- Includes 4 x 12AX7 preamp tubes, 2 x 12AT7 tubes, 2 x 6V6 Groove Tubes output tubes, and 1 x 5AR4 rectifier tube
Get classic Fender tone from the '65 Deluxe Reverb!