The Fender Acoustic Junior Go is the next step forward in acoustic amplification. This 100-watt 2-channel acoustic amplifier is ideal for gigs of all kinds! From coffee shop sets to outdoor gatherings, it gets the job done right. It has two XLR/TRS combination inputs to accommodate your favorite dynamic microphone and acoustic guitar. Onboard effects allow you to put a professional polish on your performance. Plus, you can stream audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices for backing tracks or break music. Together with its rechargeable onboard battery, the Fender Acoustic Junior Go can perform anywhere you want it to. Plug your microphone and acoustic guitar into the Fender Acoustic Junior Go and enjoy its powerful amplified tone.
Perfect for solo performers
The Fender Acoustic Junior Go is a solo performer's best friend. This two-channel amp has a pair of XLR/TRS inputs for a microphone and a guitar. Each channel features a 3-band EQ, eight selectable effects, effect volume, phase switch, and master volume control. This allows you to polish each signal to perfection for a professional sounding performance. The Acoustic Junior Go also has a built-in looper with a 60 second record time, dubbing, and undo function. And when you need to step away from the stage, integrated Bluetooth playback lets you keep the vibe going. And if you're about to play the set of a lifetime, you can immortalize it with the built-in USB recording output. If you're an acoustic player, the Fender Acoustic Junior Go is the amp to buy.
Onboard effects polish your performance
- Room Reverb
- Hall Reverb
- Delay + Chorus
- Delay + Hall Reverb
Use it alone or with a PA
If you're gigging regularly, you need to be prepared for any PA situation. With the Fender Acoustic Junior Go, you can be confident walking into any venue. In addition to its 8-inch speaker, the Acoustic Junior Go has a pair of XLR line outputs. With the controls on the back panel, you can choose exactly the right output configuration for your needs. And with a compatible footswitch (sold separately), you get effortless control over the looper and effects.
Fender designed the Acoustic Junior Go with one thing in mind — utility. They wanted to create a lightweight amp that looks good, travels easily, and has the power.....The designers over at Fender nailed it. The Acoustic Junior Go comes in at just 15 pounds so that it won't kill your arms on the way into the venue. The amp is also equipped with universal voltage technology to take it anywhere in the world without experiencing power issues. Complete with a classy design, the Fender Acoustic Junior Go is more than ready to take on any challenge you give it.
Fender Acoustic Junior Go Acoustic Amplifier Features:
- 100W acoustic guitar amplifier for solo performers
- Built-in rechargeable battery offers 5 hours of playing time at full volume and up to 12 hours at moderate volumes
- 8-inch woofer and compression tweeter produce a great sound
- Dual XLR/TRS inputs accommodate acoustic-electric guitars and dynamic microphones
- Looping function provides 60 seconds of recording time with Play/Stop, Record/Dub, and Undo controls
- 3-band EQ and onboard digital effects let you add extra ambience to each channel
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream backing tracks and break music
- USB output enables seamless recording to a computer
- Universal voltage lets you use the amp anywhere in the world