Fender American Professional Jaguar (Candy Apple Red)
A Classic Design with Modern Refinements
The Jaguar was always an adventurous design, and the Fender American Professional Jaguar solidbody electric guitar keeps the adventure alive. A classic combination of chrome, plastic, and alder delivers the classic "Fender sound," which is kicked into overdrive by a set of overwound V-Mod single-coil pickups. A treble bleed circuit ensures ample high end at all volume settings. You'll love the feel of this guitar's rosewood-topped Deep "C" neck, with its shorter 24" scale and easy-playing narrow-tall frets. Experience extreme stability, by virtue of this guitar's redesigned bridge and tremolo. The Fender American Professional Jaguar is the next stage of the solidbody electric guitar's evolution.
V-Mod Jaguar pickups deliver hot, vintage-inspired tone
The V-Mod pickups in the Fender American Professional Jaguar were developed by Michael Frank-Braun, the same guy who created the legendary pickups for the Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster. These overwound single-coil pickups are brimming with vintage-inspired warmth, and they churn out punchy high-output tones by the truckload. By virtue of the American Professional Jaguar's treble bleed circuit, they sound good no matter where you set your volume knob.
Eminently playable Deep "C" neck with narrow-tall frets
The Fender American Professional Jaguar is a treat to play, largely because of its cozy Deep C-shaped neck. This is a thick neck — somewhere between a Modern C- and U-shaped profile — and its increased mass yields an incredibly natural feel, as well as excellent sustain. And wait until you experience the American Professional Jaguar's fast-playing rosewood fingerboard with narrow-tall frets. Bending notes and playing chords up high on the neck have never been easier
Improved bridge and tremolo for increased stability
It's clear that the updated bridge and tremolo on the Fender American Professional Jaguar were designed with stability in mind. We gave this guitar quite a workout here at Sweetwater, and its brass saddles kept its strings firmly in place. And the screw-in arm makes dialing in your ideal arm tension easy.
Fender American Professional Jaguar Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A classic solidbody electric guitar with modern refinements
- Comfortable offset alder body produces the classic "Fender sound"
- Overwound V-Mod single-coil pickups create loads of hot-rodded vintage-inspired warmth
- Treble bleed circuit preserves your high end at all volume settings
- Comfortable short-scale 24" neck features a rosewood fingerboard with bone nut and narrow-tall frets
- Redesigned bridge and tremolo take stability to a whole new level
- Includes strap locks, pop-in trem arm, and adjustment wrenches
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Candy Apple Red
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern Deep C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 24"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo
- Tuners: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Jaguar Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: V-MOd Jaguar Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume (treble bleed), 1 x master tone, 2-way slide switch (phase), 4-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, .009-.042
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0114010709