For the dapper acoustic guitarist with a penchant for an equally dapper resonator instrument, the Brown Derby Resonator gives a jaunty tip of the hat to phenomenal round-neck reso-phonic sound and style. Pure resonator tone rings from the mahogany body and maple top, which features dual Fender "F" soundholes and a special Eastern European "Continental" cone of hand-spun aluminum. For an unmistakable Fender touch, a Telecaster® headstock tops the mahogany neck, which also features a comfortable "C"-shaped profile and elegant French heel.
- Round-neck resonator acoustic guitar
- Hand-spun aluminum Eastern European “Continental” resonator cone
- Mahogany neck with “C” profile, French heel and Telecaster headstock shape
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with 16” radius, black binding and bone nut
- Aged white body binding, black-and-white purfling
- Maple “biscuit” bridge
- Vintage-style tuners with aged white plastic buttons