Fender Engager Boost Pedal
Boost Your Tube Amp Into Euphoric Overdrive
You're rocking out, and it's time for your solo. Will you be able to cut through the rest of the band? If you have a Fender Engager Boost on your board, you will. This clean boost pedal kicks your sound up a notch with more volume and fatter tone, ensuring that every note you play comes through loud and clear. Shape your tone with the onboard 3-band EQ, then dial in your mids with the Frequency switch. Tailor this pedal to your rig with selectable true and buffered bypass. From subtle sweetening to all-out blasting — if you want to boost your tube amp into euphoric overdrive, step on an Engager Boost.
Durable player-friendly design
When we ran the Engager Boost through its paces here at Sweetwater, we were impressed by its durable, player-friendly design. It all starts with a rugged, yet lightweight, anodized aluminum chassis that's tailor-made for heavy stomping. LED-backlit knobs make it child's play to see your settings on a dark stage. Swapping out batteries is a breeze, thanks to a patent-applied-for magnetically latched 9V battery door. Want a clean boost pedal that really delivers the goods? Look no further than the Engager Boost.
Fender Engager Boost Features:
- Clean boost guitar effects pedal
- Kicks your sound up a notch with more volume and fatter tone
- Ensures that every note you play comes through loud and clear
- Onboard 3-band EQ for shaping your tone
- Frequency switch for dialing in your midrange
- Selectable true/buffered bypass
- LED-backlit knobs make it easy to see your settings on a dark stage
- Patent-applied-for magnetically latched 9V battery door
- Rugged, yet lightweight, anodized aluminum chassis
- Pedal Type: Boost
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 50mA
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0234536000