Transform Your Amp into a Weapon of Destruction
Playing through a wimpy amplifier? Then stomp on a Fender Full Moon Distortion pedal. It'll transform your amp into a seething weapon of destruction. That said, the Full Moon Distortion isn't just brutality in a box — it's jam-packed with plenty of tone-shaping options. Sculpt your high-gain mayhem with a 3-band EQ, while you mold your high end with the Hi-Treb control. Enjoy both symmetrical and asymmetrical clipping with the Texture switch. Shift your upper mids and harmonics with the Bite switch. And when it's time to unleash sonic Armageddon, hit the second footswitch for +12dB of snarling post-gain Boost. Every amp has a snarling monster hidden inside. Waken it with the Full Moon Distortion.
Durable, player-friendly design
When we ran the Full Moon Distortion through its paces here at Sweetwater, we were impressed by its durable, player-friendly design. It all starts with a rugged, yet lightweight, anodized aluminum chassis that's tailor-made for heavy stomping. LED-backlit knobs make it child's play to see your settings on a dark stage. Swapping out batteries is a breeze, thanks to a patent-applied-for magnetically latched 9-volt battery door. Want a distortion pedal that really delivers the goods? Look no further than the Full Moon Distortion.
Fender Full Moon Distortion Pedal Features:
- High-gain distortion guitar effects pedal
- Transforms your amp into a seething weapon of destruction
- 3-band EQ for sculpting your high-gain mayhem
- Hi-treb control for molding your high end
- Texture switch provides both symmetrical and asymmetrical clipping
- Bite switch shifts your upper mids and harmonics
- Second footswitch yields +12dB of snarling post-gain Boost
- LED-backlit knobs make it easy to see your settings on a dark stage
- Patent-applied-for magnetically latched 9-volt battery door
- Rugged, yet lightweight, anodized aluminum chassis