Equipped with high-performance pickups and boasting a surprisingly affordable price tag!
Built on the Deluxe Series platform, this Squier Strat features a rosewood fingerboard, Duncan Designed„¢ HR-101 pickups, large headstock, black plastic parts, parchment pickguard, modern two-point tremolo and five-way switching. This is a traditional Fender® with a modern feel. The Deluxe Hot Rails Strat guitar offers high-output in a single-coil-size pickup with Duncan Designed„¢ versions of Seymour Duncan's Hot Rails humbucking pickups. Incredible sustain with a fat, full sound, yet still responsive to the individual player's touch! Includes a modern two-point tremolo, large headstock design and parchment pickguard.
Whether you're into heavy rock, classic, nu-metal, or something all your own, the Deluxe Hot Rails Strat has all the versatility and vibe you need!
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape,
- (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3 Duncan Designed„¢ HR-101 Hot Rails Pickups
- Controls: Master Volume,
- Tone 1. (Neck Pickup),
- Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Synchronous Twin-Pivot Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: Large '60s Style Headstock,
- Gold and Black Squier Logo,
- Engraved Neckplate,
- Black Plastic Parts,
- Dot Position Inlays