Fender The Pelt Fuzz pedal
An Adaptable Take on a Classic Fuzz
Fuzz is tasty — every guitarist on the planet loves splatty, glitchy fuzz. It's been a cornerstone of rock tone since the early days. If you want to add this indispensable sound to your pedalboard, the Fender Pelt Fuzz is a blue-ribbon choice. This silicon fuzz pedal has all the usual controls, such as Level, Fuzz, and Tone; but its Bloom control is what really sets it apart, allowing you to mold the contours of your sound. Beyond that, a Mid switch boosts or cuts your midrange for even more tonal textures, while a Thick switch injects your sound with a bit of girth and muscle. The Pelt is a killer fuzz. Guitarists in search of a new sonic secret weapon owe it to themselves to stomp on one.
Durable, player-friendly design
When we ran the Pelt Fuzz through its paces here at Sweetwater, we were impressed by its durable, player-friendly design. It all starts with a rugged, yet lightweight, anodized aluminum chassis that's tailor-made for heavy stomping. LED-backlit knobs make it child's play to see your settings on a dark stage. Swapping out batteries is a breeze, thanks to a patent-applied-for magnetically latched 9-volt battery door. Want a fuzz pedal that really delivers the goods? Look no further than the Pelt Fuzz.
Fender the Pelt Fuzz Pedal Features:
- Silicon fuzz guitar effects pedal
- Delivers the classic fuzz tones that have been a cornerstone of rock tone for decades
- Level, Fuzz, and Tone provide basic tone shaping
- Bloom control molds the contours of your sound
- Mid switch boosts or cuts your mids for additional tonal textures
- Thick switch injects your sound with girth and muscle
- LED-backlit knobs make it easy to see your settings on a dark stage
- Patent-applied-for magnetically latched 9-volt battery door
- Rugged, yet lightweight, anodized aluminum chassis
- Pedal Type: Fuzz
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Power Usage: 50mA
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0234542000