Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen Audio Interface
Our 18-in, 8-out USB interface is ideal for multi-instrumentalists, producers and small bands who want to record audio from a wide range of sources such as drums, guitars, keyboards and vocals. It's our most comprehensive desktop interface, giving you four mic preamps, round-trip latency as low as 2.74 ms, class-leading sound quality, and two independent headphone outputs, so you can give different monitoring settings to two artists, or an engineer and artist. It's also expandable over ADAT.
Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on our two-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
We’ve been perfecting audio conversion for over 20 years. Our class-leading digital conversion operates at up to 24-bit and up to 192kHz, so you capture every nuance of every performance in crystal clear audio without any unwanted noise or hum, even when you’re playing softly.
- Eight analogue inputs, including four Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
- Two instrument inputs, designed for seriously hot pickups
- Class-leading digital conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Two independent balanced analogue outputs for connecting studio monitors
What's in the box:
- Scarlett 18i8
- USB cable
- XLN Audio – Addictive Keys:one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments
- Focusrite – Red Plug-in Suite:accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Softube – Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube's world-class reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins
- Focusrite – Plug-in Collective:exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies
- Ableton® – Live Lite™: industry leading music-making software
- Avid® – Pro Tools® | First Focusrite Creative Pack:Industry leading music-making software
- Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries
- Focusrite Control