Gretsch G9500 Limited Edition Jim Dandy,Walnut Fingerboard,Oxblood
Crackerjack quality for a steal!
Faithful to the Gretsch® "Rex" parlor guitars of the 1930s, '40s and '50s, the G9500 Limited Edition Jim Dandy™ Flat Top parlor-style model embodies everything that was great about the beloved “first guitar.”
Perfect for both picked and fingerstyle playing, the Jim Dandy features a non-cutaway basswood body with X-bracing for a powerful and resonant voice, and a top-load walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle for even intonation along the length of the neck. Joining the body at the 12th fret, the “C”-shape nato neck hosts a comfortable, smooth-playing walnut fingerboard with vintage-style frets and pearloid dot inlays.
Wrapped in a remarkable Oxblood finish, the G9500 also has 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning machines, nickel hardware and single-ply aged white pickguard featuring a “G” graphic.
Comfortable to play, and full of woody vintage tone with full-sounding bass, the Jim Dandy will inspire hours of playing joy.
- Basswood body with X-bracing
- 12th fret, 24”-scale nato set neck
- Vintage-style 18 frets
- Synthetic bone nut
- Walnut fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays
- Top-load walnut bridge with compensated saddle
- Single-ply aged white pickguard with “G” graphic
- 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning machines and vintage end-pin strap buttons
- Available in Oxblood with aged white binding and nickel hardware