Ultra-compact Controller Bundled with Killer Software!
The Korg microKEY25 micro keyboard controller fits in your backpack and takes up almost no desk space. The most important thing about any keyboard is the feel of its keys, and the responsive, velocity-sensitive Natural Touch mini keybed of the microKEY25 feels great. You get an expressive joystick - traditionally found on high-end keyboards, and a handy arpeggiator button. And it's USB bus powered, making for streamlined setups, wherever you happen to be when inspiration strikes. You can also connect it to your iPad with the optional Apple Camera Connection Kit. Plus, the microKEY25 comes complete with Korg's M1Le software, so you're ready to make music, right out of the box!
Korg microKEY25 Compact Keyboard Controller Features:
- 25 Natural Touch mini keys let you play comfortably
- Velocity-sensing keybed makes it easy to add natural expression to your performances
- Full set of hands-on controls including a modulation joystick, a tempo-synced arpeggiator, and octave selection give you plenty of playing options
- Core MIDI compatibility provides plug-and-play compatibility with any computer or your iPad (via the Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- USB bus power means you don't have to worry about batteries or an external power supply - even when controlling your iPad!
- Comes with Korg's M1 LE soft synth
- Includes USB cable and additional bundled software
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Korg Natural Touch mini-keys
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend/Modulation joystick
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Mac
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.5 or Later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Power Supply: Bus Powered
- Height: 2.09"
- Width: 15.55"
- Depth: 5.16"
- Weight: 1.43 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: MICROKEY25