The LA35C acoustic combo reproduces pure acoustic instrument tone whilst adding the flexibility to deal with any number of different applications.
Designed and engineered in Great Britiain, LA acoustic amplifiers are built to deliver natural sound reproduction for acoustic instruments.
The preamplifer, power stage and speaker components and all carefully developed and tested to deliver quality tone combined with functionality and portability.
The LA35C features a true twin channel preamp: Channel 1 is ideal for mic/line connection, equipped with a combination XLR/Jack socket, volume control and reverb assign switch. Channel 2 accommodates acoustic instruments of all output levels via connection with XLR/Jack input with pad switch plus level control. A 4-band graphic EQ, Anti Feedback circuit, Reverb assign switch and Chorus with variable Rate and Depth completes the array of Channel 2 features.
The LA35C houses 2 × 6.5” custom designed drivers – each featuring a coaxial tweeter, ensuring that your acoustic guitar sounds are produced and projected brilliantly and correctly.
The LA35C features a dual-position cabinet design so can be used as a conventional stage combo or in ‘kickback’ position as a monitor.
The LA35C can comfortably step up to live situations via the DI socket. This allows connection to a larger system for front of house, whilst retaining the LA35C for on stage monitoring. There is also an Aux input to provide playback of backing track
- Mini Jack for external sound source
- Warm Brown covering, black metal corners and smooth curved metal grille
- 2 - 1 x Mic/Aux + 1 x Instrument
- Yes - Jack
- 2 x 6.5" Custom Co-Axial drivers
- Variable Chorus with Rate & Depth, Instrument channel only
- Four band Graphic on the Instrument channel
- 2 x XLR/Jack Combi socket, Instrument channel has PAD switch
- Aux In
- 378 x 493 x 362
- 35 Watts
- Yes assignable to each channel
- 350 x 446 x 317
- 13.2 Kg Packed, 11.4 Kg Unit
- Anti Feedback on Instrument channel