Traditional, fully lathed surface
Fully lathed surfaces are a big departure from the raw, earthy cymbals Meinl is best known for today. This process gives all Meinl Pure Alloy rides a higher wash-to-stick ratio — more like traditional cymbals — for a sweet, lingering sustain.
Crafted by drummers for drummers
Meinl's cymbal innovation stems from both a deep love for the craft and a desire to provide drummers with the sounds they're buzzing about. Whether you're into the traditional Pure Alloy series or the modern-dry Byzance line.
Meinl Cymbals Pure Alloy 20" Ride Cymbal Features:
- Embodies the look and response of history's most cherished cymbals
- Made from B12 bronze with time-proven traditional craftsmanship
- Less dry than the Byzance series
- Fully lathed surface offers a higher wash-to-stick ratio
- Classic attack
- Dynamic openness
- Full wash
- Protected by a 2-year manufacturer warranty