Michael Kelly Hybrid Special Electric/Acoustic Guitar
Quickly switch from powerful electric guitar tones to big acoustic guitar sounds, with just the flip of the switch. That is what makes the Hybrid Special a top selling guitar world wide. Check out the demo videos above to see how it works and how great this instrument sounds.
The 2 Output Option
Unlock the full potential of your MK Hybrid with a Y-cable. This allows you to send the signal from the magnetic pickups to one amp or channel and the signal from the acoustic tone to another. This lets you perfect your sound.
NOTE: Use of Y-cable is optional, use regular cable to a single amp or channel, no problem!
- Top: Spalt Maple
- Body: Chambered Mahogany
- Binding: 5-ply white - black
- Construction: Set Neck
- Neck: Mahogany
- Binding: Single-Ply White
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Abalone Block
- Scale Length 24.75 in / 628.65 mm
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Modern C LEARN MORE
- Nut Material: Synthetic Graphite
- Nut Type: Standard
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110 (.010-.046)
- Electronics: Blended acoustic guitar and electric guitar tones with included Fishman® Powerchip and Fishman® under-saddle pickup. Control with special 3-way pickup selector to select: humbuckers | acoustic | blended
- Neck Pickup: Rockfield® SWC w/ push-pull coil tap
- Bridge Pickup: Rockfield SWC w/ push-pull coil tap
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Grover®
- Bridge Type: Rosewood MK Acoustic