Mooer Ocean Machine Devin Townsend Dual Delay/Looper Pedal
Ride the waves of incredible effects with this road-ready unit.
Designed and developed over two years, in collaboration with Devin Townsend, the Mooer Ocean Machine is a high-fidelity professional Delay, Reverb and Looper unit that brings together the best available hardware on the market and very complex algorithms to create lush, heavenly effects. Mooer has worked very closely with Devin Townsend to meet all of his own personal requirements while also ensuring that the "Ocean Machine" is versatile and enjoyable for musicians from all walks of life.
A multitude of program and control options makes the Ocean Machine ideal for all different kinds of guitarists from bedroom beginners to industry professionals and is easy to integrate into all different kind of setups. Mooer has brought all of this together into a small, stylish and highly competitive, cost efficient package.
- 2 independent delays with 15 different delay types, 0-2 seconds of delay time and optional ping pong effect
- A high fidelity spacious reverb with 9 different reverb types and shimmer effect
- Programmable order of effects chain
- Delay and Reverb freeze effect
- Tap Tempo functionality with independent relative tempo options
- An audio looper with 32 MB of storage memory providing a total of up to 44 seconds of recording time
- 2 standard modes of operation
- A multitude of extra programmability options via the LCD menu
- External switch and expression pedal inputs for more control options
- All basic delay and reverb parameters can be adjusted via dedicated control knobs for fast and easy adjustment on the fly
- 8 banks with 3 presets on each, providing a total of 24 preset spaces
- Midi programmable
- Full stereo inputs and outputs
- Adjustable Global EQ settings, input and output levels for easy integration and great results with all different kinds of instruments and setups