Smart Acoustic SIEM250 in ear monitor system
SMART ACOUSTIC SIEM250 IN EAR MONITOR SYSTEM (ANZ)
The SIEM250 is an easy to setup and great sounding all inclusive wireless in ear monitoring solution from Smart Acoustic.
With each SIEM250 you get 1 x Transmitter, 1 x SRC250 Bodypack, an Earphone set with replacement gommets, 2 x Antenna and Power Adaptor all contained within a road worth metal travel case.
Running on the UC UHF band with a frequency range of 655 – 679MHz, linking your Transmitter and SRC250 Receiver together is a quick process. Simply match the Channel number on both units and you are good to go.
You can create either Mono or Stereo in ear mixes on your mixing console to send to your SIEM250 systems XLR inputs. The LCD display on the Transmitter will then show you the level of signal entering the unit so you can adjust the Input Level control on the face of the SIEM250.
If signal needs to be reduced further, there is a handy -12dB pad switch on the rear of the Transmitter.
You can also monitor the signal being sent to a body pack with the SIEM250’s headphone output.
The lightweight and durable poly carbonate SRC250 Bodypack Receiver that comes with your SIEM250 system can be mounted to your belt or to a guitar strap. It is powered by 2 x AA batteries and has >5 hours operating time.
On the easy to read LCD display of an SRC250 you can monitor in real time the RF connection strength to the Transmitter and the level of signal being sent to the SRC250. You can also monitor the Battery life in the unit and can quickly adjust your output level with its volume control.
The SRC250 also allows you to set discrete EQ specifically for that receiver with 2 different modes, as well as set an internal Limiter to protect your hearing. You can then Lock off the unit to stop any accidental adjustments while on stage.
Extra SRC250’s can even be added to a SIEM250 system to receive the same mix signal.
The SIEM250 Transmitter can be rack mounted in a 1RU space with the included Rack Ears and includes extra BNC cables for front mounting the Antenna.
- Band: UC
- Frequency Range: 655- 679MHz
- Transmitter Output Level: 10dBm
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 50m (Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Audio Frequency Response (+ / - 3dB): 60Hz - 16KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (+ / - KHz deviation [1KHz tone]): <1%
- Dynamic Range: >90dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: -10° to +50°c (battery characteristics may affect range)
- Max Audio Input Level: +6dBV
- Gain Adjustment Range: 40dB
- Input Impedance: 6.8K ohm
- Dimensions: 44mm x 212mm x 160mm
- Weight: 900 grams
- Power Requirements: 12 - 18 V DC at 300mA - supplied by external power supply
- XLR Input: Impedance balanced (Pin 1 - ground - cable shield / Pin 2 - Hot / Pin 3 - Cold)
- Audio Input Level: 100mW
- Sensitivity: -94dBm for 30dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >55dB
- Dimensions: 90mm x 64mm x 23mm
- Weight: 100 grams without batteries
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: >5 Hours