Smart Acoustic SWM250HT Wireless System
SMART ACOUSTIC SWM250HT WIRELESS MIC SYSTEM (ANZ)
This great sounding, easy to operate Wireless Body Pack System comes with 1x Wireless Receiver (SWM250) and 1 x Handheld Wireless Microphone (SHM250).
The SWM250 Wireless system allows you to easily pair your transmitter to one of the 120 True Diversity Channels with its ASC functionality. Simply press the ASC key on the receiver and transmitter, hold up to the IR window and the units will pair themselves together.
The SWM250’s AA Battery powered transmitters will give you up to 6 hours of continuous operation. The battery status of your connected unit can also be monitored on the Receiver so you know when it is time to swap the batteries over.
You can also monitor the RF integrity of your connection and follow the level of signal being transmitted to the SWM250 with its clear LED display.
• Channels: 120 Unique UHF channels, True-diversity system with 4 groups of independent receiving circuits
• Band: UD
• Channel Assignment: Advanced audio frequency digital lock technology with ASC function
• Audio Output Level: (=/- 30KHz deviation , 1KHz tone)
• Output Impedence: XLR connector: 200Ω, 1/4 inch connector: 1KΩ
• Outputs: XLR Output, Impedance balanced ¼ inch connector
• Sensitivity: -94dBm for 30dB SINAD, typical
• Image Rejection: >55dB
• Dimensions: 44mm (H) x 410mm (W) x 180mm (D)
• Weight: 2.5kg
• Power Requirements: 12-18V DC at 300mA, supplied by external power supply.
• Transmitter Output Level: 10dBm
• Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 50m - Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference
• Audio Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 70Hz~16KHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion: (+/-30KHz deviation , 1KHz tone) <1%
• Dynamic Range: >90dBA - weighted
• Operating Temperature Range: -10ºC to +50ºC. Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range
HANDHELD MICROPHONE SPECIFICATIONS:
• Max Audio Input Level: 0dBV
• Dimensions: 245mm x 51mm diameter
• Weight: 315 grams (without batteries)
• Power Requirements: 2 x AA” size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
• Battery Life: >6 hours
• Polar Pattern: Cardiod