What Can Be Returned
Products may be returned subject to the following
- The product does not perform to the manufacturers specifications
- The product is faulty
- The product delivered is not the product ordered
- Products categories not accepted for credit or return include
- Sheet Music
- OH&S Health regulations prohibit the return of certain mouth blown instruments. Instruments include Harmonicas and Tin Whistles. Please choose carefully upon purchase.
- Items must not have marks or scratches
When do items need to be returned by?
- All items need to be returned within 7 days
Where do items need to be returned to?
- All items need to be returned to Global Music Revolution
How do customers return items?
- Customers need to contact Global Music Revolution and notify us of intention to return by either email or phone
- Refunds and returns are at the discretion of the Manager and prior approval needs to be obtained before any item can be returned
- Global Music Revolution will then issue a Return Authority Number with specific return instructions
- The original invoice must accompany the returned items
Shipping For Returns
- For damaged or faulty goods freight may not apply
- Freight charges apply when customer has ordered the wrong item or has a change of preference for an item
Credit for returned items
- Accepted returned goods will be exchanged for other instore items or a store credit may be issued for purchase of other items instore
Instore return options
- Customers can return items directly to U16/47 OG Road Klemzig between the hours of
- Monday to Friday 11am to 5.30pm
- Saturdays 10am to 3pm
- All products need to be returned in the original packaging. Opened packages will only be accepted if goods are proven to be faulty or damaged in transit to customer
- Products need to be sufficiently packaged for transport back to Global Music Revolution to prevent damage to items